We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
- Extra vehicle fees will be charged upon arrival.
- No glass allowed at beach sites.
- Gates at the campgrounds are closed from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- West and North Beach camping is primitive. There are no designated sites. You Choose your camping location along an open beach upon arrival.
- Visitors must bring their own firewood.
- Ice is available at the park headquarters during the summer
- Only designated beach areas are open; be aware of all
undeveloped closed areas.
- No tents are allowed on the lawn. Please use the provided tent pad in your site. One tent per campsite is allowed. Tents and structures on the lawns are harmful to the grass. This park rule is enforced.
- Yuba State Park now allows ATV/OHV access from the campground to nearby trails. Please remember that you are only allowed to ride your ATV/OHV directly to and from the OHV riding areas to your campsite at a maximum speed of 15 MPH. Recreational riding within the camping areas is strictly prohibited.