We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
- Park gates are closed from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily.
- Be aware that Willard Bay is a shallow lake with fluctuating water levels, and weather conditions change rapidly creating extreme lake conditions. For boating conditions contact the park.
- The park is frequently sprayed for mosquito abatement during
the summer. Dates of spraying are posted at the park entrance.
- The extra vehicle fee applies and can be paid at the entrance gate.
- For all Single Sites first vehicle included in reservation and all others will need to pay extra vehicle fee at the entrance gate.
- For double sites a reservation covers first two vehicles and all others will need to pay extra vehicle fee at the entrance gate.
- Dayuse group sites, dayuse only. Fee pays for exclusive use of pavilion, per vehicle fee still applies and is paid at the entrance gate at the park