We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
By making a reservation with Colorado Parks and Wildlife, you are agreeing to read and abide by all rules stated in this purchase flow and on the confirmation letter.
- A. During the period beginning the Tuesday after Labor Day and continuing through the Friday prior to Memorial Day, only bows and arrows including crossbow and hand-held bow, unless otherwise restricted, and shotguns loaded with birdshot may be used for hunting during hunting seasons, and only in areas not posted as prohibiting such use.
- B. Waterfowl hunting is prohibited, except in the six (6) designated hunt zones and on Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesdays and state and federal holidays after Labor Day.
- C. From 5:00 am until 12:00 pm, reservations are required to hunt waterfowl in accordance with #504.I. Reserved zones which are unoccupied by 7:00 am will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. However, any hunt zone must be yielded at any time upon request of a hunter holding a valid and active reservation for that zone.
- D. Reservations are not required to hunt waterfowl from 1:00 pm until sunset, and hunting is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- E. Leaving decoys overnight is prohibited.
- Reservations are not accepted more than 14 days in advance of the hunt date, nor after 12:00 noon on the day before the hunt date, unless otherwise specified.
- Hunters are limited to a maximum of one reservation per hunt date.