Payment of FeesAll camping and reservation fees must be paid in advance of occupancy or use of park facilities. Campers are responsible for all fees related to this policy. If you have any questions about reservations, please call the ASPIRA Call Center at (800) 244-5613.
Beginning July 1, 2023, all Full Hookup, Cabin, Yurt, and Electric site types will be subject to a Lodging Tax per the Department of Revenue. This tax is paid to the county in which the park is located and is not retained by Colorado Parks and Wildlife.
Reservation fees DO NOT include parks pass entrance fees. All vehicles must have a valid park pass in order to access the park. Annual passes may be purchased at the time of your reservation or online, by phone, at sales agents, or CPW offices and parks. Daily vehicle and individual/walk-in park passes may be purchased with cash or check (self-serve, no attendant) upon arrival at the park.
By making a reservation with Colorado Parks and Wildlife, you are agreeing to read and abide by all rules stated in this purchase flow and on the confirmation letter.
Reservations are strongly recommended. Due to trees and turning radius, please adhere to RV length recommendations for campsites. All tents and equipment must be set up on high use pads (14' x 14'). Maximum number of vehicles per site is two. Dogs are allowed but must be leashed and under control at all times. Due to the popularity of the park, campsite moves are not allowed during the peak summer season. Depending on snow conditions, first-come/first-serve camping may be available during May and October. During the winter months, twelve electrical sites are available in the marina lot on a first-come/first-serve basis for self-contained units.
All electric sites has 15,30 and 50Amp breakers
In addition to the camping, a vehicle park pass (annual or daily) is required on all vehicles entering the park. Park passes are not included in reservation fees and may be purchased at the park.
Camper cabin reservations may be made by calling the Marina at 970-879-7019.
For current conditions and information, contact the Visitor Center and 970-879-3922.Please use www.cpwshop.com to make, cancel, or change reservations or make any license, pass, or retail purchases. ReserveAmerica.com has limited functionality for CPW customers.
Per CPW regulation, no individual may camp or park a motor vehicle, trailer or camper on a state park for more than fourteen (14) days in any twenty-eight (28) day period on a single park. For the purposes of this regulation, an individual is defined as any person who has occupied a site, whether or not they are formally listed on the reservation as the reserving party or primary occupant.
Any reservations made with one or more days outside of the 6-month reservation window will be frozen to changes for 14 days from the date the reservation was made.
If you do not arrive to the park within 24 hours of your scheduled check in time and do not notify the park that you will be arriving late, your site may be resold and may not be available when you arrive. The fees for any nights passed are non-refundable.
Changes and Cancellations
- Cancellations or changes may be made online 24 hours a day 7 days a week, or through the Aspira Call Center at 1-800-244-5613.
- Reservations where one or more dates fall outside of the 6-month booking window are frozen for 14 days.
- If the cancellation is made 28 days or more prior to the arrival date, 25% of the fee for 1 night or day-use permit will be retained
- If the cancellation is made 8-27 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of the fee for 1 night or day-use permit will be retained.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days or less prior to the arrival date, 100% of the fee for 1 night or day-use permit will be retained.
- If a reservation is cancelled at any time after the arrival date, any nights prior to the cancellation are NON-REFUNDABLE
- If a change in the reservation is made 28 days or more prior to the arrival date, 10% of the fee for one night or day-use permit will be retained.
- If a change in the reservation is made 8-27 days prior to the arrival date, 15% of the fee for one night or day-use permit will be retained.
- If a change in the reservation is made 7 days or less prior to arrival, 20% of the fee for one night or day-use permit will be retained.
- If the change in the reservation dates is made between the day after the arrival date and the departure date, the fees for any nights or days passed are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There is no additional fee to add days to a reservation.
- The reservation holder is responsible for any difference in use fees.
- Customers who wish to receive a refund outside of these rules will need to contact the park at which they have the reservation directly.
- No exceptions to the refund policy will be given for bugs, bad weather, campfire bans, water conditions (including water levels, boat ramp or swim beach closures, and algae)!
- If the original reservation was made directly with the park, any refunds resulting from changes/cancellations will be issued via personal check and may take up to 90 days from the date of the change/cancellation to be processed.
For more information: https://lnt.org/why/7-principles/