We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
1440 Ruck Dairy Road, Frostproof, Fl. 33843
- RV/Tent camping at 10 campsites during hunting season only. Sites 1-10 all require advanced reservation for camping on site. Potable water is accessible. See campground rules in kiosk on site for information.
- RV/Camper trailer size limit - Class B or Class C only, maximum of 32 ft length.
- Pads are 12 ft wide by 60 ft long.
- No Class A RV/Campers permitted.
- Use "Leave No Trace" Principles - Plan Ahead and Prepare, Dispose of trash and litter properly-keep campsites clean, Minimize Campfire impacts-Clean fire ring after use, Respect Wildlife and Be Considerate of Other Visitors
- Off Highway Vehicles (OHVs) and other unlicensed vehicles are not allowed on the forest.
- CAUTION: Bears/Raccoons/Etc. frequent the area. Please store food appropriately for safety.
- Fires are permitted only in the fire rings and grills.
- Drive only on designated roads on the state forest.
- See FWC WMA hunting information for Arbuckle WMA in kiosks on state forest.