Season DatesCurrent Status - Closed until further notice
We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
- General Check-in Rules:
- All campers must stop and register before entering the campground.
- Check-in from 12:00 noon to 7:00pm
- Check-out 11:00 am (Late check-out: $10.00 (or) after 2pm is a full day charge)
- Must be 18 years old to reserve a campsite (must provide proof of age)
- Campsite Holder is responsible for the conduct of everyone under 18 years old and is liable for any violations of the rules and regulations.
- All campers under 18 years old must be accompanied and supervised by the Campsite Holder.
- All campers will occupy and place equipment only on assigned campsite.
- Any tent or other camping equipment left unoccupied for more than 48 hours may be taken down and forfieted.
- The use of generators may be limited to no more than 5 hours per day and fall between the hours of 9am to 11am and 4pm to 7pm daily. Must have permission from Management. Violators of this policy may be evicted. Pets:
- Proof of valid rabies inoculation must be provided before any dog is allowed in a campground.
- Rabies certificate or tag dated for current year are acceptable forms of proof.
- Dogs & other pets are prohibited at the pool, in picnic areas, or in any building.
- Pets must be confined or leashed to restrict them to the campsite of the owner.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended. Barking or vicious dogs must be removed from the campground.
- Dogs may be walked on a leash-no longer than 6 feet, provided they are under control at all time.
- Dog owners must properly dispose of the animals excrement in waste dumps. Campfires: By transporting firewood, you could be spreading diseases & invasive insects that can quickly kill large numbers of trees. Help STOP THE SPREAD and obey the Firewood Regulation. If you have any questions regarding this regulation, please call this toll-free number: 1-800-640-0652 or email: email@example.com
- All fires must be built in the fireplaces provided on each site.
- No fires are permitted except for cooking, warmth or smudge.
- No fire shall be started until all nearby flammable material has been removed to prevent its spread.
- Firewood cannot be left unattended. General Behavior:
- Quiet hours must be observed from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
- No persons under 21 yrs of age shall possess alcoholic beverages. (must be able to provide adequate proof of age upon request)
- Gambling is prohibited.
- No person shall deface or remove department signs, structures or barriers.
- No person shall remove or injure any plants, trees, flowers or rocks found on Town Land.
- All garbage shall be deposited in the designated dumpsters located around the campground.
- No Fireworks.
- No obstructing vehicle or pedestrian traffic at any time.
- No fighting or violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior; or enage in any other activity which violates the Penal Law.
- No person shall possess firearms on the campgrounds property. Pool Rules: NO Lifeguard on duty at Korn's Campgrounds. Orange County Department of Health requires 2 responsible adults in pool area at all time. Pool is for registered campers ONLY.
- Swimming only in designated areas.
- Swimming is limited to the posted pool hours.
- Possession of alcholic beverages or glass containers at the pool is prohibited.
- No water toys, tubes or floating devices are permitted in the pool with the exception of Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices.