Water hookups are available year round. Call the Park Office at 302-284-4526 for more information.
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
In case of a late arrival 24 hours or more please notify the park at 302-284-4526 or your reservation may be cancelled. Be respectful of those campers already set up.Only one vehicle per campsite will be assigned a pass allowing free entry in and out of the park. This does not include the camping unit. Overflow parking is provided near the campground registration booth for additional vehicles.
Each Campsite may have up to 8 people. There is an additional $2.00 charge for each person each day for over the first 4. There is a maximum of 2 camping units per site(2 tents or 1 tent and 1 RV).
- Quiet hours are: 10:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
- Entrance fees are charged daily from March to November.
- Pets must be leashed and attended to at all times. Pets are required to be on a leash no longer than 6 feet. Pets are not allowed in the Cabins or Cabin area, except Cabin 10 at Killens Pond. Pets may not be left alone in camping unit, vehicle or site. Clotheslines may be used with care during daylight hours but are prohibited after dark,
- Trash must be taken to the dumpster/recycling center located at the campground dump station.
- Fires are allowed in the fire ring only.
- Generators are allowed but regulations prohibit unreasonable noise.
- Chopping, cutting, or damaging trees and bushes in any way is prohibited at Killens Pond. Wood and ice are sold at the campground registration booth.
- The possession or display of any air guns, paintball guns, sling shots, martial arts weapons, fireworks, or archery equipment is prohibited.
- Bathhouses are open year-round for registered campers.
By definition, Delaware State Park Campgrounds are family campgrounds. Group camping is prohibited in family campgrounds. Individuals are limited to two sites at any time.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Visitors who vacate their cabin after 11:00 AM will be charged a $100.00 late fee.
You must call the Park Office before 3:30 PM on the day of arrival (302-284-4526) if you will be arriving late.
- One person in the party must be 18 years or older and must remain with the party during the cabin stay. Identification may be required upon check-in.
- Pets are prohibited in the Cabins and cabin area, except Cabin 10 at Killens Pond.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the cabin.
- One vehicle is allowed to park in the designated cabin parking area. Additional vehicles and visitors will need to park at the overflow parking lot adjacent to the Campground Office. Cars may not be driven directly to the cabins.
- Please leave the cabin clean. Trash dumpsters are located across from the overflow parking lot.
- Please report any issues to the campground registrar or park office. You are responsible for any damages to the cabin that occurred during your stay or not reported promptly upon your arrival.
America the Beautiful Access Pass discounts are available by calling the Call Center at 1-877-987-2757
Delaware now requires a fishing license to cover both salt water and fresh water fishing. This includes recreational clamming and crabbing. The license may be purchased at agents authorized by the Division of Fish & Wildlife or at State Park offices. For more information call 302-739-9914 or visit www.fw.delaware.gov - Division of Fish and Wildlife
Rates: Please be advised, rates may vary for DE Residents vs. Non-Residents.