Located on the north Shore of Jackson Lake. Contains six irrigated wetlands and 12 reserve-able hunting locations. Two of the wetlands are divided into two hunting areas totaling eight wetland hunting areas. Additionally there are four areas along the shoreline of Jackson Lake. Irrigated wetlands all range from four to eight acres and 18-36 inches in depth depending on water availability and time of year. The four shoreline areas may not be easily accessible as the reservoir levels vary from year to year. There are no blinds constructed on the property. While building blinds is acceptable, please do not cut vegetation or trees to construct blinds.
By making a reservation with Colorado Parks and Wildlife, you are agreeing to read and abide by all rules stated in this purchase flow and on the confirmation letter.
- A. Public access is prohibited from 9:00 pm - 4:00 am except for legal fishing activities.
- B. Camping is prohibited.
- C. Fires are prohibited.
- D. Fishing is prohibited from October 1 through the dark goose season.
- E. Ice fishing is prohibited.
- F. Target practice and hunting with centerfire rifles are prohibited.
- G. Vessels and hunting are prohibited on frozen surface of lake.
- H. During the teal season and the first split of the regular duck season, reservations are required on Saturdays, Sundays, and state and federal holidays to hunt waterfowl. Reservations are valid until sunrise and are limited to three (3) per hunter annually. Reservations must be made through the Hunter Reservation System in accordance with #901.A of these regulations. Reservations are not required Monday through Friday, except legal holidays, and hunters may check in on a first-come first-served basis.
- I. Waterfowl hunters must check in and out at the check station. Hunters may not check in until 4:00 am and can only hunt the area reserved. Hunters may check in on a first-come, first-served basis after a hunter checks out or after sunrise if a hunter has not checked in. A maximum of four (4) hunters are allowed per hunting area.
- Reservations are not accepted more than 14 days in advance of the hunt date, nor after 12:00 noon on the day before the hunt date, unless otherwise specified.
- Hunters are limited to a maximum of one reservation per hunt date.