Season DatesCurrent Status - Closed until further notice
We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
- Once you have made your reservation, please call the park to discuss your plans for the day.
- Please be advised that this facility may reach capacity early in the day and parking may not be available. Please plan accordingly as parking lots are shared by all visitors and not designated just for picnic areas. Vehicles are strictly prohibited from the picnic area. Do not block or open any fire gates. Do not block handicap accessible parking spaces.
- The bathrooms are open seasonally from 8:00PM - 5:30AM, April - October.
- Alcohol is prohibited in all DCR Facilities.
- Only propane grills are permitted. No charcoal grilling allowed.
- Please be advised, the rental of this facility is generally for a self-catered picnic or simple gathering. Should you be interested in having a caterer, amplified music, a bounce house, fundraising event, etc. you will need to secure permission via a special event permit. There is a $45 non-refundable application fee, a Certificate of Liability Insurance will be required and you will be need to submit a Covid-19 Compliance Plan stating how you will meet the Governor’s guidelines. For more information, please visit: https://www.mass.gov/how-to/apply-for-a-state-parks-special-use-permit
- Swimming is not permitted at the picnic site, only at the designated beach which is on the other side of the pond.
- Children must be attended to at all times and if 16 or under must wear bicycle helmets while riding bikes.
- Pets must be attended to and leashed at all times and are prohibited at swimming beaches, state buildings and restrooms. Please pick up pet waste and dispose of in dumpster.
- Bring paper goods for easy clean up; do not wash dishes in bathroom sinks or at public faucets.
- Please clean up the area before you leave. Remove all decorations and trash. There are trash and recycling receptacles for your use.