Season DatesCurrent Status - Closed until further notice
We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
- Alcohol is prohibited in all Massachusetts State Parks and Campgrounds
- Please be advised, the rental of this facility is generally for a self-catered picnic or simple gathering. Should you be interested in having a caterer, amplified music, a bounce house, fundraising event, etc. you will need to secure permission via a special event permit. There is a $45 non-refundable application fee, a Certificate of Liability Insurance will be required and you will need to submit a Covid-19 Compliance Plan stating how you will meet the Governor’s guidelines. For more information, please visit: https://www.mass.gov/how-to/apply-for-a-state-parks-special-use-permit
- Overnight camping is prohibited at the site.
- There is no electric service available at the Split Rock Pavilion.
- Check in time is 9:00 AM Check out Time is 7:30 PM
Without prior notification to the park directly, reservations not checked in by 12:00 PM will be considered no show and all fees are forfeited.
- Decorations Signs and banners and party decorations may be used and secured only by masking or painters tape. The use of duct tape, glue, nails, tacks or other fasteners that may damage surfaces are prohibited.
- Trash All sites must be restored to the original condition at the end of use. Minimum clean-up consists of removal of all food and beverages, picking up and placing all trash and debris in containers and removal of all decorations and equipment
- Vehicles The pavilion rental fee does not include vehicle entry fees. Each vehicle will be required to purchase and display a valid parking pass. Vehicles are prohibited beyond the parking lot. Permits do not include parking spaces and parking at the location by the general public is allowed.