When can I make a reservation?
Day-use reservations must be made 14 days ahead of arrival and can be made up to 11 months in advance. If the date is less than 14 days out, you must call the facility directly for availability.
How do I make a reservation?
Reservations can be made online or by calling 1-800-456-2267.
Length of Rental:
• Rental: 1 day.
• Any rental more than 1 day needs permission by facility manager.
• Day-use hours differ by park and are listed online as well as in your confirmation letter.
Age Limitation: Persons under 21 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a person 21 years of age or older who has been issued a permit for the rental. The permit holder must be on-site throughout the permit period.
Shelter occupancy: Designated occupancy limit as indicated.
Reservation Number and Permits
You will be given a reservation number at the time of your reservation. Please record this number and have it available when you contact the facility.
What permits do I need?
Most pavilion and shelter rentals require permits if the following activities are planned;
- • Reservation fee: $7.25 per rental. This is in addition to the rental fee. All fees paid in advance.
- • Walk-in fee: $1.25 per rental. This is in addition to the rental fee. All fees paid at the facility.
- • Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- • Check or Money Order: Reservations cannot be made online and must be made via the Reserve America call center at least 21 days prior to the date of scheduled arrival. Full payment must be received within 5 days of making your reservation to avoid automatic cancellation.
• Catering services
• Wedding Ceremony
• Alcohol Use Permit
• Bounce House (Insurance)
• Tent Permit
You must contact the facility to confirm your rental and submit the required permits. Failure to do so may result in a cancelled rental.
RESERVATION & RENTAL FEES
Pavilion, shelter, room and tent rental use fees are varied based on size and amenities. Vehicle entrance fees are not waived with rental use.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & CHANGES FOR DAY-USE RENTALS
To cancel your reservation call 1-800-456-2267. Or if you have an online account, login, look for My Account, and select Current Reservations. Then find the reservation you would like to cancel and select See Details. The Cancel Reservation option is located on the upper right. If you are cancelling the day of your reservation you must call the park.
• Reservations cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival receive a full refund minus the $7.25 reservation fee and the $7.25 cancellation fee.
• Reservations cancelled 29 to 10 days prior to arrival receive a refund that is half of the use fees minus the $7.25 reservation fee and the $7.25 cancellation fee.
• Reservations cancelled 9 days or less prior to arrival receive no refund.
• There is a $7.25 transaction fee required to make a change to any reservation. To make any changes to your reservation you must call 1-800-456-2267 at least 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival.
• All fees are retained if you fail to arrive and do not inform the park of a cancellation in advance.