We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
- Campsites are reservable from the third Friday in May through the second Sunday in September.
- Reservations for individual campsites and group campsites may be made up to 7 months in advance.
- Campers may stay no longer than 3 nights in any thirty-day period.
- Two vehicles are allowed in each campsite, provided they fit without placing wheels off the gravel surface nor extend into the roadway. Vehicle is defined as a registered highway vehicle, towing vehicle or trailer; tow vehicle + trailer = 2 vehicles.
- Extra vehicles in a campsite will be required to pay daily parking fees.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM for all reservations (local park time).
- Check-out time is 12 Noon for all reservations. Late checkouts may incur additional fees unless prior arrangements have been made with park staff.
- Quiet Hours are 11 PM through 6 AM. This includes the use of generators. Please be considerate of fellow campers and arrive early (prior to 11 PM) to set up your campsite.
- Campfires are allowed in metal fire-rings only.
- All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than nine feet, and not be left unattended. Campers are responsible to clean up after their pet.
- Firewood is available for sale in this campground.
The Disabled U.S. Veteran Camping Pass is valid for free camping in all state park campgrounds, including premium sites, subject to all other park rules and stay limits. Passes must be properly displayed and the veteran must be physically present in the campsite each night for the pass to be honored. Second vehicles that can fit within the same defined parking space or site are exempted from paying additional camping fees. The pass is NOT valid for any Reservation Transaction Fees charged for reserving campsites.