Season DatesCurrent Status - Closed Through 07 Apr 2024
Regular duck season.
We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
By making a reservation with Colorado Parks and Wildlife, you are agreeing to read and abide by all rules stated in this purchase flow and on the confirmation letter.
- A. Public access is prohibited from one hour after sunset - 4:00 am.
- B. Public access is prohibited from the day after the last day of the spring turkey season through August 31.
- C. During the spring turkey season, public access is prohibited except for licensed turkey hunters that have a turkey hunting reservation. A total of ten (10) reservation slots per day will be available for spring turkey hunters during the spring turkey season. Turkey hunters with a reservation may hunt the entire property. There is no annual limit on the number of turkey reservations. Reservations must be made in accordance with #901.A of these regulations. A maximum of four (4) hunters are allowed per turkey hunting reservation slot.
- D. Camping is prohibited.
- E. Dogs are prohibited, except as an aid to hunting.
- F. Horses are prohibited.
- F. Fires are prohibited.
- H. Target practice is prohibited.
- I. Hunting with center-fire rifles is prohibited.
- J. The launching or takeout of vessels is prohibited.
- K. During the regular duck seasons, public access is limited to Saturdays, Sundays, Wednesdays, and state and federal holidays. Reservations are required to hunt waterfowl and small game, and are limited to three (3) per hunter annually. Waterfowl and small game hunters may only hunt the areas specified on their reservation. Reservations must be made in accordance with #901.A of these regulations.
- L. All reservation hunters must check out at one of the check stations located in each parking lot of the property
- M. Small game and waterfowl hunting is prohibited on the opening weekend of the regular plains rifle deer season and the opening day and first weekend of the late plains rifle deer season.
- Reservations are not accepted more than 14 days in advance of the hunt date, nor after 12:00 noon on the day before the hunt date, unless otherwise specified.
- Hunters are limited to a maximum of one reservation per hunt date.