Season DatesCurrent Status - Closed until further notice
During valid waterfowl hunting seasons.
We are unable to find any sites matching your criteria.
Alerts and Important Information
By making a reservation with Colorado Parks and Wildlife, you are agreeing to read and abide by all rules stated in this purchase flow and on the confirmation letter.
- 1. Hunt within the designated HUNT ZONE boundaries only. These boundaries are marked on the map in red and at the hunting site with red posts and/ or red and white signs. The water line is a boundary. You may put decoys out, but you may not hunt from the water. When the lake is closed to boating on Dec. 1, only a belly boat/fishing aid, hunting dog, or manual retrieval can be used to get downed waterfowl. Reservations are required.
- 2. Firearms must be unloaded outside the Hunt Zone area. Load weapons only when in position and ready to hunt inside Hunt Zone. Unload before returning to vehicle.
- 3. Do not drive into the Hunt Zone. Vehicles are not allowed off of the asphalt roadways and parking lots. You must walk all of your hunting equipment down to the site.
- 4. Shoot only during legal shooting hours. You may hunt from 1/2 hour before sunrise until sunset.
- 5. Do NOT shoot to the west or in the direction of boaters.
- 6. Have all proper licenses current and available for inspection. You must possess all current necessary licenses and stamps.
- 7. Only NON-TOXIC shot is allowed. You cannot use or have in your possession lead shot while hunting waterfowl.
- 8. Leaving decoys set overnight is prohibited and there is no camping allowed in the parking lots. The park's hours for day-use are 5am-10pm. Visitors actively fishing, boating (when the lake is open to boating), or legally camping in the campground may use the park 24 hours a day.
- 9. All vehicles must have a park pass before entering. Park passes can be purchased at our self-serve kiosk when the entrance station is unmanned. This is located to the right just past the entrance.
- Reservations are not accepted more than 14 days in advance of the hunt date and may be made up to the starting time of the reserved time slot.
- Hunters who wish to cancel a reservation must do so prior to the starting time of the reserved time slot. Failure to hunt a reserved area without prior cancellation may cause forfeiture of the privilege to make reservations for the remainder of the hunting season.
- Hunters are limited to a maximum of one reservation per hunt date.
- Reservations are not transferable. The individual named on the reservation must be at the property on the day of the hunt and be a licensed hunter for the species to be hunted.