Relive history at this nationally important historic site. Witness a PonyExpress exchange outside Stagecoach Inn, along the original route. Walk through a Civil War encampment, and imagine 3,500 U.S. troops housed there in 1857 to surpress the supposed Mormon rebellion. Attend class in the one room schoolhouse, constructed in 1898, providing today's students a living history experience.
Services & Amenities:
- Ada Restrooms
- Comfort Station
- Drinking Water
- Modern Restrooms
- Pets Allowed
- Picnic Tables
- Ranger Station
- Visitor Center
Alerts and Important Information
- Reservations for the day-use pavilion at Camp Floyd State Park can be made by contacting the park at 801-768-8932. Fees for the pavilion are $40 per day.
- Large covered day use pavilion for groups of up to 100 people.
- PAVILION RENTAL FEES DO NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TO MUSEUM OR INN
- Park closes at Dusk.
- Check www.stateparks.utah.gov for scouting events at this park
- Museum fees are $3.00 per person, $2.00 for Utah seniors or $9.00 a family, up to eight people. Children five and under are free.