Guests can choose from 65 improved campsites, eighteen (18) vacation cabins, two (2) lodges and a group camp that sleeps 52 for overnight stays.
The park's 65 campsites are all equipped with water and electricity and a nearby comfort station equipped with restroom and shower facilities as well as an adjacent washeteria to make your visit to Lake D'Arbonne pleasant and comfortable. The camping area is nestled in the woods near the lake and has its own fishing pier.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings, including cabins and lodges.
- Please be prepared to pay the balance of your facility rental fee upon your arrival at the park.
- Reservations for overnight facilities are held until check-out time the day after your scheduled arrival.
- Early departures will be treated as cancellations.
- Pavilions and meeting rooms are accessible during operating hours.
- Golden Age/Golden Access Passport holders must present a valid card at check-in.
- Persons who rent park facilities can be held responsible for any damage done to those facilities.
- All park buildings are smoke free environments including cabins and lodges.
- Cabins and Lodges are furnished with basic kitchen utensils, pots, and bed linens and pillows.
- Please bring your own towels, soap products, etc.
- Group Camps are furnished with pots, basic kitchen utensils and bunk-beds.
- Please bring your own pillows, bed linens, towels, soap products, paper products (paper towel and toilet), etc.
- A maximum stay of 14 consecutive days is allowed in the park.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 days in advance.
If you are reserving a cabin, lodge or group camp 10 months or more in advance of the arrival this reservation will adhere to the following:
Pools are open Memorial Day weekend to August 1 and closed Mondays for maintenance, except for holiday Mondays. When pools are open on a holiday Monday, the pools will be closed for maintenance on the Tuesday following the holiday Monday. From August 1 through Labor Day, pools will be open on modified schedules. Please check with the individual parks for specific days and hours of operation. All pool schedules are subject to change.
- This reservation must be paid in full no later than 30 days after the reservation is made.
- If you call the reservation center to drop off any days or cancel you will be charged one days rental.
- When you click Continue to Payment Details you are accepting the terms for this reservation which was made for a cabin, lodge or group camp 10 months or more in advance of the arrival date, and the stay is for 5 days or more.
- Please be advised that cell phones often do not work in remote areas including many park sites
- Should you have any problem with your reservation, or you need to make a change, transfer, or cancel, give us a call at 1-877-CAMP-N-LA. The cancellation fee is a minimum of $10 per facility. The cancellation or transer fee is $10 per facility 15 days or more before arrival. 14 days or less before arrival, the cancellation or transfer fee is one day's usage fee.
- TO CANCEL RESERVATIONS: CALL LA STATE PARKS 1-877-226-7652
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2010: The Peak and Non Peak seasons listed on the Reserve America Fees and Cancellation link are NOT correct. Please refer to LA State Parks Press Release for the new Winter and Summer seasons.
For current state park beach advisories and other Louisiana State Parks updates please visit .http://www.crt.state.la.us/parks/iwhatsnew.aspx
For Park Specific Questions contact the park at 1-888-677-5200.
Please be aware when you are reserving any day use sites, the use fees DO NOT cover entrance fees to the facility. You are responsible for the entrance fees when you arrive at the facility.
Should you have any problem with your reservation, or you need to make a change, transfer, or cancel, give us a call at 1-877-CAMP-N-LA. The cancellation fee is a minimum of $10 per facility. For reservations made 10 to 11 months in advance, the cancellation or transfer fee is one day use fee per facility. For all other reservations the cancellation or transfer fee is $10 per facility when cancelled or transferred 15 days or more before arrival or one day usage fee when cancelled or transferred 14 days or less before arrival.