There are 50 units for camping in tents or trailers, each equipped with water and electricity. Primitive group and canoe campsites are also available. Eighteen waterfront vacation cabins featuring screened porches, air conditioning and piers are enormously popular throughout the year.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings, including cabins and lodges.
- Please be prepared to pay the balance of your facility rental fee upon your arrival at the park.
- Reservations for overnight facilities are held until check-out time the day after your scheduled arrival.
- Early departures will be treated as cancellations.
- Pavilions and meeting rooms are accessible during operating hours.
- Golden Age/Golden Access Passport holders must present a valid card at check-in.
- Persons who rent park facilities can be held responsible for any damage done to those facilities.
- All park buildings are smoke free environments including cabins and lodges.
- Cabins and Lodges are furnished with basic kitchen utensils, pots, and bed linens and pillows.
- Please bring your own towels, soap products, etc.
- Group Camps are furnished with pots, basic kitchen utensils and bunk-beds.
- Please bring extra pillows, bed linens, towels, soap products, etc.
- A maximum stay of 14 consecutive days is allowed in the park.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 days in advance.
If you are reserving a cabin, lodge or group camp 10 months or more in advance of the arrival this reservation will adhere to the following:
- This reservation must be paid in full no later than 30 days after the reservation is made.
- If you call the reservation center to drop off any days or cancel you will be charged one days rental.
- When you click Continue to Payment Details you are accepting the terms for this reservation which was made for a cabin, lodge or group camp 10 months or more in advance of the arrival date, and the stay is for 5 days or more.
- Please be advised that cell phones often do not work in remote areas including many park sites
- Should you have any problem with your reservation, or you need to make a change, transfer, or cancel, give us a call at 1-877-CAMP-N-LA. The cancellation fee is a minimum of $10 per facility. The cancellation or transer fee is $10 per facility 15 days or more before arrival. 14 days or less before arrival, the cancellation or transfer fee is one day's usage fee.
- TO CANCEL RESERVATIONS: CALL LA STATE PARKS 1-877-226-7652
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2010: The Peak and Non Peak seasons listed on the Reserve America Fees and Cancellation link are NOT correct. Please refer to LA State Parks Press Release for the new Winter and Summer seasons.
Reservations made 10 to 11 months must be paid in full within 30 days after the reservation is made or it will be cancelled. For all other reservations, please be prepared to pay the balance of your facility rental fee upon your arrival at the park. No out of state checks will be accepted as payment.
For Park Specific Questions contact the park at 1-888-677-7200.
Should you have any problem with your reservation, or you need to make a change, transfer, or cancel, give us a call at 1-877-CAMP-N-LA. The cancellation fee is a minimum of $10 per facility. For reservations made 10 to 11 months in advance, the cancellation or transfer fee is one day use fee per facility. For all other reservations the cancellation or transfer fee is $10 per facility when cancelled or transferred 15 days or more before arrival or one day usage fee when cancelled or transferred 14 days or less before arrival. Cancellations can not
be made online and can only be made during call center hours.
Reservations for overnight facilities are held from the scheduled date and time of arrival until checkout time the following day. WHETHER THE RESERVATION IS PAID IN FULL OR NOT
Early departures will be treated as cancellation.
For current state park beach advisories and other Louisiana State Parks updates please visit
Please be aware when you are reserving any day use sites, the use fees DO NOT cover entrance fees to the facility. You are responsible for the entrance fees when you arrive at the facility.