Services & Amenities:
Silverwood Lake was formed by the 249-foot Cedar Springs Dam. At 3,350 feet, it is the highest reservoir in the State Water Project.
The lake features hiking trails, swimming beaches and designated areas for boating, waterskiing and fishing. There is a marina with a launch ramp, boat and equipment rentals, and a store. The park has picnic areas, including three that can be reached only by boat, no fires or stoves are allowed in boat-in areas. The lake has trout, large-mouth bass, crappie and catfish.
The lake attracts waterfowl, raptors and songbirds. Canada Geese and an occasional bald eagle can be seen in the area.
Check the State Parks website for additional information on the weather, suggested day hikes, or to see the park brochure, campground map, park photos, video, and more. Information available will vary from park to park.Click here
Park Kiosk Hours:
Your DMV Disabled Placard/License Plate does not automatically give you a discount on your campsite. You will need to obtain a CA State park-issued Disabled Discount Pass (DDP) or Distinguished Veterans Pass (DVP).
- Sites 1-65: Reservations are available May 1 - September 30; closed when not on reservations.
- Sites 66-136: Reservations are available ALL year.
- Reservations are available ALL year.
- For boat or boat slip rental info, call the marina at (760) 389-2299.
- If you have a family camp site reservation, you do not need a Boat Use reservation, unless you arrive on a Saturday, Sunday or Holiday. Boat reservations are very strongly recommended due to possible sellout conditions.
- Barranca: Reservations are available May 1 - September 30; closed when not on reservations.
- Miller Canyon I, II, III: Reservations are available May 1 - September 30; closed when not on reservations.
- Rio Group: Reservations are available May 1 – September 30; closed when not on reservations. May be reserved by campers with or without horses.
- Valle: Reservations are available ALL year.
- To book a Group site, you must have at least NINE occupants.