Winterization: Park winterization is now in effect. Water to shelters has been turned-off and shelter restroom is closed until approximately March 1st. Yurt Village restrooms remain open year-round.
River Meadows County Park, WA
Special Policy Applicable to this FacilityCANCELLATION & CHANGE OVERVIEW:
1. Reservations can be cancelled online through your Reserve America account, or by submitting a written request to Snohomish County Parks.
2. Changes must be requested in writing (they cannot be made online or by phone).
3. Submit written requests to: email@example.com.
4. Cancellations and changes incur a fee and are determined by the number of days in advance your cancellation/request is made. This fee is in addition to the Transaction Fee you paid when the reservation was made. Transaction Fees cannot be refunded.
5. These fees apply to each facility or site changed or cancelled.
1. Facility changes and changes to dates (that are equal to or increase the number of days or nights reserved) are assessed an $8 Change Fee.
2. Changes that reduce (cancel) days or nights are subject to the Cancellation Fees (see cancellation schedule rates below).
3. Changes to shelters must be made at least 14 days in advance
4. Changes to camping facilities must be made at least 3 days in advance.
1. Requests received 14 or more days prior to arrival are assessed a $11 (per facility/site) cancellation fee.
2. Requests received 13 to 3 days prior to arrival will forfeit the first night stay (per site). The remaining nights will be refunded.
3. Requests received less than 3 days prior to arrival will forfeit the first two nights stay (per site). Any remaining nights will be refunded.
4. No refunds for picnic shelters cancelled less than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
*Displayed rates do not reflect discounts, attribute fees (electrical hook-ups / water hook-ups), taxes or incremental charges
**Weekly rates may not be available for all sites