WELCOME TO EVERGREEN STATE FAIRGROUNDS RV2
The following information has been established to insure a pleasant stay for all users while involved in events on the Evergreen State Fairgrounds.
RV park users and their visitors shall comply with Snohomish County rules and regulations. If at any time any or all members of the group fail to comply, they must immediately vacate fairgrounds when asked to leave.
1. RV PERMITS must be placed inside RV or trailer in a window location highly visible to outside RV lot attendants.
2. IMPOUNDMENT OR EVICTION. Any vehicle not displaying appropriate RV parking pass my be subject to eviction from the grounds, citation and/or impoundment at owner's risk and expense.
3. ALCHOL & RECREATIONAL DRUGS. Alcoholic beverages and recreational drugs are prohibited on all County grounds, Snohomish County Code 10.06.010.
4. PETS. Pets are not allowed in any county building or in the Equestrian Park. (Exception ). Pets must otherwise be kept on a leash at all times, must not disturb other users of the RV park. Owners are responsible for cleaning up their animals waste.
5. The RV area shall be kept clean at all times and upon vacating, space shall be left free of debris and waste.
6. GRAY WATER is not to be drained on the ground, drain gray water in dump stations only.
7. GARBAGE shall be placed in receptacles only
8. NO open fires or flames allowed (BBQs ok)
9. CURFEW. No visitors after midnight Friday and Saturday, 11pm Sunday through Thursday
10. QUIET TIME. Unnecessary noise is prohibited. Quiet time is 10pm to 8pm, Sun thru Thurs. Midnight on Fri & Sat
11. Radio, TV, musical instruments and other noise-producing devices shall be operated or used in such a manner and at such times as not to disturb other persons
12. It is unlawful to discharge firearms, firecrackers, rockets or any other fireworks on County property.
13. Joyriding of motorbikes, motorcycles, or other sport motor vehicles is prohibited in parking lots or anywhere on the Fairgrounds
14. Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller skates and roller blades are not allowed on the Fairgrounds
15. It is unlawful to destroy, deface, remove, or disturb any public building, sign, equipment, marker or other structure or property or any natural feature of the Fairgrounds
16. It is unlawful to incite or participate in riots, or indulge in boisterous, abusive, threatening, or indecent conduct
17. Household or commercial garbage may not be brought from private property to be dumped
18. NO TENT CAMPING WITHOUT MANAGEMENT'S APPROVAL
BY ACCEPTING THIS RESERVATION YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS RESERVATION
Easy access to Stevens Pass and Everett via US-2
Services & Amenities:
- Comfort Station
- Dump Station
Alerts and Important Information
IT IS NOISY on weekends due to Evergreen Speedway race events
RV Sites 297 and 298 do not have water or electric hookups
PROPANE AVAILABLE: Please see camp host or Fairgrounds office for assistance
MAXIMUM STAY IS 7 NIGHTS
No camping discounts, of any kind, are accepted.
Showers are available year round. Dump station is available year round.
Cancellations and changes are subject to restrictions and additional fees. Review the Fees and Cancellations link on the main campground page or at www.snocoparks.org for details. See confirmation letter for instructions.
Getting There:GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
From Everett: Take the US-2 Wenatchee/Snohomish exit off I-5 for 14 miles. Turn left onto Cascade View Drive
From Stevens Pass: Take US-2, turn right onto Cascade View Drive
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
18465 Cascade View Drive
Monroe WA 98272
Phone Number:Information: (360)805-6700