Eagle View camping is now accessible by vehicle and by Boat BE ADVISED...
- To access to these sites we recommend four wheel drive.
- Because of the sandy roads, no passenger cars are allowed.
- Docks will remain in sites 1 and 2.
- Because of the sandy, unimproved and tight roads, RV camping is at your own risk.
- You may still boat over to this area and dock on the beach if you wish.
- Pack in Pack out area (Dumpster available in the Painted Rocks campground)
- Vault Toilets. Must bring your own drinking water.
- Cutting or gathering firewood is prohibited.
- All sites have solar lighted covered tables, grills and fire pits.
- If launching from Painted Rocks please park in the boat parking area