Services & Amenities:
Willis Tucker Community Park, WA
Kite (canvas) shelters
Outdoor basketball court
Walking & nature trails
Off-leash dog park
Splash pad spray park (open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
Room rentals (great for weddings, birthdays and business meetings)
Movies in the park (July-August)
Music in the park (summer)
Services & Amenities:
Alerts and Important InformationSnohomish County Parks & Recreation Shelter Agreement:
1. Permittee shall comply with Snohomish County Park Rules & Regulations. If at any time any or all members of the group behave in conflict with any laws or park codes, they will be asked to leave. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED SCC.10.06.010.
2. Place garbage in the receptacles provided. No litter producing items, i.e., hay bales, water balloons, or raw eggs. No nails, staples or tacks will be attached to shelter or tables.
3. Permittee shall maintain control of the group and the area shall be kept clean at all times.
4. Please do not remove picnic tables from other shelters or sites.
5. Amplified music is prohibited. No boom boxes allowed.
6. Fires will be built in fire pits only; no fires will be left unattended nor allowed to extend beyond the capacity of the fire pit. Special cooking units for the purpose of barbecuing for large groups must be approved in the advance by the Park Ranger ( please allow 14 business days for approval).
7. Non-compliance may affect ability to reserve shelter areas in the future.
8. Reserve your times with care--picnic shelter and activity area must be vacated 1 hour before sunset. No refunds for early departures. Note: Kite shelters are not available between October 1 and March 31 and during scheduled maintenance of the spray pad. Refer to spray pad web page at www.snocoparks.org for hours of operation.
9. Please arrive on time. Permit holder may lose rights to the shelter, and forfeit all fees paid if arriving late or abandoning shelter. The shelter may be opened to the general public use at the discretion of the Park Ranger on duty.
10. Please respect the next party scheduled. Relinquish the facility on time. Upon termination, site shall be left in condition as found before event. Hours for AM KIte Shelters is 10AM-2PM. Hours for PM Kite Shelters is 3PM-7PM
11. Reservations are for shelters only. Restrooms will be shared by the general public. Parking is not guaranteed, and is on a first-come, first-served basis only. NOTE: Parking becomes full by 11:00 AM on summer weekends. Carpooling is encouraged.
12. Events that exceed shelter capacity and/or have inflatables (e.g. bounce houses) require prior approval from the Parks Department. No dunk tanks. Failure to comply may result in termination of reservation without refund. Contact 425-388-6624 for more information.
13. $35.00 NSF check fee.
14. SHELTER RENTAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SPLASH PAD FEATURE WILL BE OPERATING ~ SNOHOMISH COUNTY PARKS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CLOSE OR SHUT DOWN OPERATION OF THE SPRAY FEATURE AT ANYTIME DUE TO CHEMICAL IMBALANCE, EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTION, INCLEMENT WEATHER, OR ANY OTHER SAFETY REASON THAT MAY OCCUR. NO ELECTRICITY OR BBQ GRILLS AVAILABLE AT THE KITE SHADES.
I ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS GROUP'S COMPLIANCE OF ALL STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Getting There:GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
From I-5, take the 128th Street exit #186 and drive east approximately four miles to Snohomish-Cascade Drive. (128th Street becomes 132nd and then 134th as you drive east.) Turn right onto Snohomish-Cascade Drive. At the first stop sign, turn left onto Puget Park Drive. Park entrance is the next left.
Mailing Address:Willis Tucker Community Park
6705 PUGET PARK DR
SNOHOMISH WA 98296
Phone Number:Information: (425)388-6600