Services & Amenities:
Tambark Creek, WA
DescriptionTambark Creek Park is located southeast of the City of Mill Creek and offers a mix of recreation opportunities. The park is blend of natural areas and build environments, providing nature trails, wetland viewing, boardwalks, an artificial turf ballfield, playground, shelters and an off-leash park.
Services & Amenities:
Alerts and Important InformationWELCOME TO TAMBARK CREEK COMMUNITY PARK!
Snohomish County Parks & Recreation Shelter Agreement:
1. Permittee shall comply with Snohomish County Park Rules & Regulations. If at any time any or all members of the group behave in conflict with any laws or park codes, they will be asked to leave. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED SCC.10.06.010.
2. Place garbage in the receptacles provided. No litter producing items, i.e., hay bales, water balloons, or raw eggs. No nails, staples or tacks will be attached to shelter or tables.
3. Permittee shall maintain control of the group and the area shall be kept clean at all times.
4. Please do not remove picnic tables from other shelters or sites.
5. Amplified music is prohibited. No boom boxes allowed.
6. Non-compliance may affect ability to reserve shelter areas in the future.
7. Reserve your times with care--picnic shelter and activity area must be vacated 1 hour before sunset. No refunds for early departures.
8. Please arrive on time. Permit holder may lose rights to the shelter, and forfeit all fees paid if arriving late or abandoning shelter. The shelter may be opened to the general public use at the discretion of the Park Ranger on duty.
9. Reservations are for shelters only. Restrooms will be shared by the general public. Parking is not guaranteed, and is on a first-come, first-served basis only.
10. Events that exceed shelter capacity and/or have inflatables (e.g. bounce houses) require prior approval from the Parks Department. No dunk tanks. Failure to comply may result in termination of reservation without refund. Contact 425-388-6624 for more information.
12. CHANGES: Changes/Rescheduling requests must be received in writing at least 14 days prior to arrival date. A transaction fee will be charged. Changes requested less than 14 days prior to reservation will not be granted.
13. CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS: Cancellation and Change requests must be submitted in writing (e-mail is preferred to: email@example.com). Requests received 14 or more days prior to scheduled date are assessed a $10.75 cancellation fee. Requests for shelter cancellations received less than 14 days prior to scheduled date cannot be refunded. PLEASE NOTE: Reservation/Convenience fee and Call Center Fees (if applicable) are non-refundable
14. $35.00 NSF check fee.
I ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS GROUP'S COMPLIANCE OF ALL STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Getting There:West Entrance: From SR-527 (Bothell-Everett Hwy) turn East onto 180th St SE and proceed to 35th St SE. Turn left (North) and proceed aproximately one block. Park is on the right. East Entrance: From SR-527 (Bothell-Everett Hwy) turn East onto 180th St SE and proceed to Sunset Road. Turn left onto Sunset Rd and proceed to 176th St SE. Left onto 176th St SE and follow to the end of road.
Mailing Address:Tambark Creek
17217 35th Ave SE
Mill Creek WA 98012