Description Season for Peak Fees: 05/15 to 09/15
Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area has 1,500 acres, featuring beach and sand dune riding. Thousands of off-highway vehicle enthusiasts enjoy the beach dunes of this SVRA most weekends during the summer. It is a motorcycle, four-wheel drive, all-terrain vehicle, and dune buggy use area. Camping is allowed on the beach.
Park Kiosk Hours:
- Hi Season: Varies
- Lo Season: Varies
Services & Amenities:
- Backpacking Camping
- Dump Station
- Store - Convenience
- Water Sports
Alerts and Important InformationDiscount Pass must be presented at the time of check in.
Your DMV Disabled Placard/License Plate does not automatically give you a discount on your campsite. You will need to obtain a CA State park-issued Disabled Discount Pass (DDP) or Distinguished Veterans Pass (DVP).
Reservations are made by ReserveAmerica only, do not call the park for reservations..
- This is not Oceano Campground at Pismo State
- At Oceano Dunes SVRA, the campsites are on the beach in the OHV area.
- Four wheel drive vehicles are recommended.
- A maximum of 10 reservations can be made for Oceano Dunes.
- Each vehicle entering the park under it's own power must have an individual reservation number. Vehicles on trailers do not need a
- Due to the popularity and nature of this park, there is no space available for parking additional cars. Each reservation is limited to one vehicle and one legally towed vehicle. Each vehicle entering the park under its own power must have an individual reservation number.
- Fees include entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle per reservation. Four wheel drive vehicles are recommended.
- Vehicles on trailers do not need a reservation.
- Reservations available Year Round through ReserveAmerica.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days prior to any arrival date.
- No overnight extra vehicle parking available outside of Oceano campground.
- Due to tide and beach conditions, check-in is as tides allow on your arrival date. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 6:00 P.M.
Getting There:The area is located in Oceano, three miles south of Pismo Beach, off Highway One.
OCEANO DUNES SVRA
928 PACIFIC AVENUE
OCEANO CA 93445
Phone Number:Information: (805)473-7220