OFFICE OF STATE PARKS REVISES OPERATING HOURS: Entrance stations: open until 10 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and nights before holidays, all year.
From October through March: open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
From April through September: boat launch: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Non boat launch: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Gates at parks with boat launches: open 6 a.m. Non boat launch: 7 a.m. and will close at 9 p.m.
America the Beautiful Discount: Effective July 1, 2010, America the Beautiful Golden Age and Golden Access pass discounts will not be accepted by phone or online. All passes will be verified and discounts applied at the park upon arrival. According to Act No. 50 R.S. 56:1692.1, 1693.2(A), and 1693.3 any citizen of the U.S. who possesses a Golden Age or Golden Access Passport must present proper identification along with passport to receive 50% discount of campsite fees and/or exemption from day-use fee to any Louisiana State Park and the state park system of the citizen's domicile as reflected on presented identification must recognize such passes for discounted access or services.This means out of state America the Beautiful Senior/Access pass holders will not receive a discount at LA State Parks if their home state does not honor these passes. LA citizens in possession of one of these passes will continue to receive a discount.
North Toledo Bend is a camper's delight, accommodating those who prefer to sleep in tents and those who prefer a roof over their heads. The park includes 63 campsites, each equipped with water and electrical hookups. Ten vacation cabins at the park comfortably sleep six people each. And for those who stay in the fall or winter, fireplaces will add a warm glow. Some cabins also feature boardwalk ramps for wheelchair-bound visitors.
acilities Large groups of visitors may reserve the group camp, which consists of five dormitories, a large bathhouse, and a central kitchen/dining building.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings, including cabins and lodges.
- Please be prepared to pay the balance of your facility rental fee upon your arrival at the park.
- Reservations for overnight facilities are held until check-out time the day after your scheduled arrival.
- Early departures will be treated as cancellations.
- Pavilions and meeting rooms are accessible during operating hours.
- Golden Age/Golden Access Passport holders must present a valid card at check-in.
- Persons who rent park facilities can be held responsible for any damage done to those facilities.
- All park buildings are smoke free environments including cabins and lodges.
- Cabins and Lodges are furnished with basic kitchen utensils, pots, and bed linens and pillows.
- Please bring your own towels, soap products, etc.
- Group Camps are furnished with pots, basic kitchen utensils and bunk-beds.
- Please bring your own pillows, bed linens, towels, soap products, paper products (paper towels and toilet), etc.
- A maximum stay of 14 consecutive days is allowed in the park.
- Reservations must be made at least 1 days in advance.
If you are reserving a cabin, lodge or group camp 10 months or more in advance of the arrival this reservation will adhere to the following:
Pools are open Memorial Day weekend to August 1 and closed Mondays for maintenance, except for holiday Mondays. When pools are open on a holiday Monday, the pools will be closed for maintenance on the Tuesday following the holiday Monday. From August 1 through Labor Day, pools will be open on modified schedules. Please check with the individual parks for specific days and hours of operation. All pool schedules are subject to change.
- This reservation must be paid in full no later than 30 days after the reservation is made.
- If you call the reservation center to drop off any days or cancel you will be charged one days rental.
- When you click Continue to Payment Details you are accepting the terms for this reservation which was made for a cabin, lodge or group camp 10 months or more in advance of the arrival date, and the stay is for 5 days or more.
- Please be advised that cell phones often do not work in remote areas including many park sites
- Should you have any problem with your reservation, or you need to make a change, transfer, or cancel, give us a call at 1-877-CAMP-N-LA. The cancellation fee is a minimum of $10 per facility. The cancellation or transer fee is $10 per facility 15 days or more before arrival. 14 days or less before arrival, the cancellation or transfer fee is one day's usage fee.
- TO CANCEL RESERVATIONS: CALL LA STATE PARKS 1-877-226-7652
Services & Amenities:
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Story
- 30 Amp Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Backstop Over 18 Inches
- Barbeque, Briquette
- Bath House
- Boat Launch
- Boat Ramp
- Boat Rental
- Bunk Bed Unit
- Comfort Station
- Commercial Type Kitchen
- Double Bed
- Dump Station
- Fire Rings
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Folding Or Stacking Chairs
- Folding Tables
- Group Camp Dorm
- Pets are allowed
- Picnic Tables
- Porch Screened
- Public Telephone
- Ranger Station
- Restroom At Facility
- Single Bed
- Slideout 48 Inches Driver
- Slideout 48 Inches Passenger
- Sofa Sleeper Queen Bed
- Tent Pad 12X18
- Water At Site
- Water Fountain
- Water Front Site
Alerts and Important Information
EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2010: The Peak and Non Peak seasons listed on the Reserve America Fees and Cancellation link are NOT correct. Please refer to LA State Parks Press Release for the new Winter and Summer seasons.
For current state park beach advisories and other Louisiana State Parks updates please visit
For Park Specific Questions contact the park at 1-888-677-6400.
Please be aware when you are reserving any day use sites, the use fees DO NOT cover entrance fees to the facility. You are responsible for the entrance fees when you arrive at the facility.
Should you have any problem with your reservation, or you need to make a change, transfer, or cancel, give us a call at 1-877-CAMP-N-LA. The cancellation fee is a minimum of $10 per facility. For reservations made 10 to 11 months in advance, the cancellation or transfer fee is one day use fee per facility. For all other reservations the cancellation or transfer fee is $10 per facility when cancelled or transferred 15 days or more before arrival or one day usage fee when cancelled or transferred 14 days or less before arrival.
Located 90 minutes south of Shreveport or 45 minutes west of Natchitoches, and nine miles southwest of Zwolle off LA Hwy 3229.
It is easily accessible off I-49, US 171 and LA 6.
North Toledo Bend State Park
2907 N. TOLEDO PARK ROAD
ZWOLLE LA 71486
Phone Number:Information: (888)677-6400