This site will be unavailable for booking from October 10th 2014 to November 10th 2014
Long Term Camper Agreement
Matagorda Bay Nature Park
In addition to all park notifications and rules campers that register for a monthly stay also acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Monthly fees will be paid with Reservation America. Monthly stays may not be reserved or paid for at the R.V. office.
- Published monthly rates are good for up to two people per campsite. Additional guests will pay all applicable day use fees at the full rate upon arrival at the park. No more than eight people per site at any time.
- All LCRA Land and Water Use Regulations are in enforced at this park. A complete copy of the rules is available in the RV office.
- No pets may be left unattended. Pets may not be tied up outside without the owner’s presence. Pets may not be left unattended in a trailer while the owner is offsite.
- Pets must be on a leash and under the owners control when outside of the trailer.
- Pets are not allowed in the park buildings.
- Owners are responsible for picking up pet waste immediately and disposing of it in the provided dumpster or trash can.
- No outside storage is allowed. Campsites must remain clean and orderly.
- No home appliances are allowed outside of the trailer.
- No permanent clotheslines are permitted.
- Fish cleaning is not allowed at the camping sites. Fish waste or bait may not be thrown away in the dumpster.
- No trailer, boat or vehicle washing is allowed at the camping site.
- No smoking in the park buildings. Cigarette butts must be disposed of in proper receptacles. LITTERING FINES WILL BE ENFORCED.
- Only two vehicles are allowed per site. A trailer counts as one vehicle. Any vehicle numbering over two must be parked in excess vehicle parking. No parking is allowed in the grass.
- Heavy equipment must be parked in overflow parking.
- No Golf carts, UTV’s or ATV’s are allowed unless they are state licensed and insured. These vehicles must remain on designated roads and all operators must have valid driver’s license.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
- Laundry must be removed from the washer and dryer promptly when the operating cycle is finished. Clothes left unattended are not the responsibility of the park. Clothes must be rinsed free of sand before being placed in the washer. Management reserves the right to refuse laundry room service to anyone with clothes that could potentially harm the washing machines.
- No open fires are permitted. Only charcoal and/or butane fires are allowed in a minimum 12’’ above ground pit with a spark screen.
No extra vehicles allowed. 2 vehicle maximum at each site. Fee for excess vehicles.