Services & Amenities:
Lake Goodwin Community Park, WA
DescriptionFormerly a resort property, this 14.26-acre site along Lakewood Road, 5 miles west of I-5, northwest of Marysville, was acquired by Snohomish County in 1996 and opened for public use in 2006.
Services & Amenities:
Alerts and Important InformationNo lifeguard on duty in swimming area Snohomish County Parks & Recreation Shelter Agreement:
1. Permittee shall comply with Snohomish County Park Rules & Regulations. If at any time any or all members of the group behave in conflict with any laws or park codes, they will be asked to leave. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED SCC.10.06.010.
2. Place garbage in the receptacles provided. No litter producing items, i.e., hay bales, water balloons, or raw eggs. No nails, staples or tacks will be attached to shelter or tables.
3. Permittee shall maintain control of the group and the area shall be kept clean at all times.
4. Please do not remove picnic tables from other shelters or sites.
5. Amplified music is prohibited. No boom boxes allowed.
6. Fires will be built in designated fire pits only; no fires will be left unattended nor allowed to extend beyond the capacity of the fire pit. Special cooking units for the purpose of barbecuing for large groups must be approved in the advance by the Park Ranger ( please allow 14 business days for approval).
7. Non-compliance may affect ability to reserve shelter areas in the future.
8. Reserve your times with care--picnic shelter and activity area must be vacated 1 hour before sunset. No refunds for early departures.
9. Please arrive on time. Permit holder may lose rights to the shelter, and forfeit all fees paid if arriving late or abandoning shelter. The shelter may be opened to the general public use at the discretion of the Park Ranger on duty.
10. Reservations are for shelters only. Restrooms will be shared by the general public. Parking is not guaranteed, and is on a first-come, first-served basis only.
11. Events that exceed shelter capacity and/or have inflatables (e.g. bounce houses) require prior approval from the Parks Department. No dunk tanks. Failure to comply may result in termination of reservation without refund. Contact 425-388-6624 for more information.
12. CHANGES: Changes/Rescheduling requests must be received in writing at least 14 days prior to arrival date. A transaction fee will be charged. Changes requested less than 14 days prior to reservation will not be granted.
13. CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS: Cancellation and Change requests must be submitted in writing (e-mail is preferred to: firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests received 14 or more days prior to scheduled date are assessed a $10.75 cancellation fee. Requests for shelter cancellations received less than 14 days prior to scheduled date cannot be refunded. PLEASE NOTE: Reservation/Convenience fee and Call Center Fees (if applicable) are non-refundable
14. $35.00 NSF check fee.
I ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS GROUP'S COMPLIANCE OF ALL STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Getting There:GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
From Interstate 5 take exit 206 for WA-531 toward Smokey Pt./Lakewood. Turn (left if northbound, or right if southbound) at 172nd St NE/WA-531 . Follow WA-531 west for approximately 5 miles (WA-532 becomes Lakewood Rd). Continue on Lakewood Rd to park entrance on left.
Mailing Address:Lake Goodwin Community Park
4620 LAKEWOOD RD
STANWOOD WA 98292
Phone Number:Information: (425)388-6600