DescriptionLess than 10 miles from Berlin, NH.
ATV trail within park leading from campground.
Services & Amenities:
- ATV Trail Riding
- Bath House
- Beach Access, Lake
- Bird Watching
- Boat Ramp
- Boating, Canoeing
- Boating, Kayaking
- Fire Rings
- Fishing, Park Lake
- Hiking Trail
- Picnic Area
- Picnic Pavilion
- Picnic Tables
- Swimming, Park Lake
- TRAILS, ATV
- Toilet, Pit/Vault
- Trails, Mountain Bike
- Water Access, Park Lake
- Water Drinking
|Within 10 Miles|
Alerts and Important Information
- Jericho Mountain State Park has ATV trails, lake, beach, picnic pavilion, visitor center, campground, boat launch and allows pets.
- No gas motors are allowed on boat on this lake.
- ATV use is allowed to access campsites on designated campground roads and driveways only.
- Campground is not considered an ATV riding area but access to campsites is permitted by registered campers and guests.
Getting There:Rt. 110 West out of Berlin NH
JERICHO MOUNTAIN STATE PARK
298 Jericho Lake Rd
Berlin NH 03570
Phone Number:Information: (603)752-4758
The events listed here are not intended to be an all inclusive list. Please contact the park for further details.
- ATV Festival - ATV riding, food vendors and displays from Jul 26 2013 to Jul 28 2013
- ATV Festival - ATV riding, food vendors, and displays from Jul 25 2014 to Jul 27 2014