- Yurt 1 is walk in you have to walk about 150 feet to the yurt on a gravel trail from the parking area.
- Pets are not allowed in or around the yurts.
- No cooking/open flames inside yurt
- Smoking in yurt is strictly prohibited
- All furniture must be kept inside
- Guests may not pitch tents or park other camping units at the yurt site.
- Confine outside campfires to the designated fire ring provided.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m to 7 a.m
- Guests are responsible for damages in excess of normal wear and tear, and are responsible for any missing items.
- Maximum capacity is five people
- Check in - 3 p.m. Check out - Noon
Goblin Valleys yurts receive all their power from solar panels and consequently have a limited electric supply. Do not bring items that use a lot of electricity. If the too much power is used, electricity will not come on again until the solar panel receives full sun and can recharge the batteries. Thank you for your help keeping Goblin Valley green.