Fees and CancellationCancellation Policy
- A cancellation fee of $10 applies if cancellation occurs prior to 31 days before arrival date. Balance of payments will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of a one-day camping fee is charged if cancellation is within 30 days of arrival date; the balance of payment received will be refunded.
- A cabin reservation carries a $35 cancellation fee; the balance of payment received will be refunded.
- A reservation at the Cottages at Indian River Marina carries a cancellation fee of one-half of the total rental fee.
- Early departures forfeit all balances.
- No refunds will be given unless Delaware State Parks or the reservation call center is notified of the cancellation.
- The park reserves the right to hold a campsite, cabin or yurt for no more than 24 hours after a customer's expected arrival date; after that time, the reservation will be cancelled. The park must receive notice of the late arrival to hold the reservation after the designated arrival time.
Mar 01 2014 -
Nov 30 2014
Mar 01 2015 -
Nov 30 2015
*Displayed rates do not reflect discounts, attribute fees (electrical hook-ups / water hook-ups), taxes or incremental charges
**Weekly rates may not be available for all sites