Eagles View is a HIKE-IN group camp (minimum size 11, maximum 50) on the east side of the lake near the park entrance. The site has eight 10-ft picnic tables, a 10-ft serving table, 2 double-BBQ's, 2 single-BBQ's, a fire circle with 4 benches, a drinking fountain, & flush toilets at the site. No vehicles are allowed in site. No tents allowed on lawns. Adjacent lawn is not part of the site.
Overnight parking passes are REQUIRED; 10 passes will be mailed 5 days prior to reservation. Parking capacity is set; no extra passes can be issued.
Day Use Gate Hours: no entry possible outside of these times
* JAN: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
* FEB - MAR 10: 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
* MAR 11 - April: 6:00 a. m. - 8:00 p.m.
* MAY - LABOR DAY: 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
* AFTER LABOR DAY - SEPT 30: 6:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m.
* OCT: 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
* NOV: 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
* DEC: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Call the park at 1-888-EBPARKS, option 3, x4524.