Recreational Fee Increase
Starts: 1st of April 2014
All Tent sites: new price $20
All single RV sites: new price $26
Rules of price change:
1. Price changes are for single sites ONLY. All other sites are not changing.
2. New fee changes went into effect the end of February on the 25th. This means that ALL advance reservation made after February 25th for camping/RVing in the park after April 1st are affected. You will be paying the new price for those reservations.
3. Price change affects any and all reservations related to those sites listed above if the reservation is from April 1st going forward.
4. All old reservations made before the 25th of February will be grandfathered in and you will be paying the original old price.
5. IF you were not charged the correct price by the reservation system. You will be paying the difference when you arrive.
Please be advised that Loop 2, Sites 31-64 are closed annually from October 1 - March 31.
Wild life is in abundance on the Cranes Mill Park peninsula. Do NOT attempt to interact with the wild life. Some are protective of their territory, homes, dens, food and young. If you encroach on their space, they may become aggressive. To keep you safe, we ask that you do not feed, pet, handle, chase, harass, follow, hunt or attempt in any form or fashion to attract or interact directly with the wild life. You may observe them from a distance. If you find a fawn or other baby animal by itself, do not handle them. Mother animals often leave their young in a 'safe' place so they can go off and eat. The mothers will be back for their young, but if you touch it, the mother will often abandon the baby since the animal now smells like you. Contact the gate attendants, park host or park ranger for assistance in any situation similar to what is described above.