All remaining balances MUST be paid in full at least 30 days prior to your arrival. If you do not pay your balance in full at least 30 days prior to your arrival, your reservation(s) will be subject to automatic cancellation.
WAS OAK 4, "NON-SMOKING", PLAYGROUND 600 FT. BEACH 1.5 MILES, LAKE 600 FT. GENERAL STORE .9 MILES, NATURE CENTER .8 MILES, BOAT DOCK 600 FT.
- Check-In Time is 4:00 P.M. Check-Out Time is 11:00 A.M.
- Valid Indiana Fishing License is needed for persons 18-64 years. License can be purchased at the Park Office.
- Stoves/Refrigerators/Microwaves and Modern Restroom facilities available in all cabins
- All cabins are Non-Smoking.
- You must be 21 years of age to rent a cabin.
- Each cabin is 850 sq. ft. with two Bedrooms, Bath, Kitchen Area, Living Area, Enclosed Porch and Balcony. Each cabin has 1 full-size bed, 2 bunk beds and wood burning stove for heat. Ceiling fan in main living area. Cabins are NOT air conditioned. Items provided: 2 different size sauce pans with lids, 1 skillet with lid, tea kettle & 6 pillows with protective covers.
- Guests need to bring towels, linens and table service.
- Pets are prohibited in cabin and surrounding area.
- Tents are not allowed in the cabin area. Campfires are prohibited in the cabin area. Attaching wire or chains to trees is prohibited.
There is an entrance fee for all properties that is paid upon arrival. Your entrance fee receipt is your pass throughout your stay.
The entrance fee for cars, trucks and campers is $5 per vehicle per day for in-state, $7 per vehicle per day for out of state, including holidays.
The entrance fee for pedestrians, bicycles, buses, passenger vans is $2 per person per day, including holidays.