Any family units above 5 will result in an additional $10.00 per family unit at check-in.
GRASSY AREA WITH NO PADS OR ELECTRIC. AREA MEASURES 171 X 51. SLIDE OUT/TIP OUTS ARE PERMITTED. 50 YDS TO WATER, 20 YDS TO VAULT TOILET, 150 YDS TO LAKE. SITE WILL HOLD TEN UNITS.
- Check In/Out Time is 2:00 P.M. M.-Sat. & 5:00 on Sun. and Holidays.
- Fires must be built ONLY in the Fire Rings provided on the site.
- Quiet Hours are from 11:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.M.
- Minimum age to rent campsites in this area is 18 years of age.
- Campers must pay minimum of $50.00 (5 camping unit minimum) for each night of their stay. The remaining balance will be paid when they check in at the property on their arrival date.
- Rally sites do not have electricity or access to modern restrooms or showers. There is a vault toilet in the area. Campers in this area DO NOT have access to showers in the Family Campground.
- Site A and B will each accommodate 10 units only. Site C will accommodate 8 units only. Site D will accommodate 15 units only.
- Water pump (fresh water supply) available between Rally Camp and Youth Tent Area.
- Attaching wires or chains to trees is prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash of 6 ft. or less and attended to at all times.
- A valid Indiana Fishing License is required for persons age 18-64 years. Can be purchased at Park Office.
There is an entrance fee for all properties that is paid upon arrival. Your entrance fee receipt is your pass throughout your stay.
The entrance fee for cars, trucks and campers is $5 per vehicle per day for in-state, $7 per vehicle per day for out of state, including holidays.
The entrance fee for pedestrians, bicycles, buses, passenger vans is $2 per person per day, including holidays.