MAXIMUM VEHICLE LENGTH = 65 FT. 20/30 AMP ELECTRICAL SERVICE, APPROXIMATE SITE DIMENSIONS 49X49, APPROXIMATE PAD DIMENSIONS 13X55, HAS A DIRT SURFACE WITH A GRAVEL PAD THAT HAS A GENTLE SLOPE, WATER SUPPLY 17 YARDS, ELECTRIC HOOK-UP 1 YARD, SHOWERHOUSE 176 YARDS, VAULT TOILET 100 YARDS, PLAYGROUND 120 YARDS, SLIDEOUTS/TIPOUTS ALLOWED
- Check In/Out Time is 2:00 P.M. M.-Sat. & 5:00 on Sun. and Holidays.
- Fires must be built ONLY in the Fire Rings provided on the site.
- Quiet Hours are from 11:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.M.
- Only one vehicle permitted per campsite. Additional vehicles must park in one of the overflow parking lots located near the Campground Entrance.
- You must be 18 years of age to rent a Campsite, have no more than 6 occupants, 1 main camping unit 1 additional tent and 1 dining fly per site, but subject to Property Mgr.'s discretion.
- Leasing and subleasing of sites or equipment is prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash of 6 ft. or less and attended to at all times.
- Attaching Wire or Chains to trees is prohibited.
- A valid Indiana Fishing License is required for persons age 18-64 years. Can be purchased at Park Office.
- After Labor Day, Comfort Stations may be closed based on Park and Weather Conditions.
- Comfort Stations 1,3 & 4 usually open by May 1. Others will open after the danger of freezing temps has passed, usually early May.
- Sites do not have water hookups. Water is available in the area. Showerhouses are available in the late Spring, Summer and Early Fall Seasons.
There is an entrance fee for all properties that is paid upon arrival. Your entrance fee receipt is your pass throughout your stay.
The entrance fee for cars, trucks and campers is $5 per vehicle per day for in-state, $7 per vehicle per day for out of state, including holidays.
The entrance fee for pedestrians, bicycles, buses, passenger vans is $2 per person per day, including holidays.