This is the Cape Meares cabin
Pet-friendly yurts and cabins cannot be reserved online. Reservations may be made through the call center.
This is the only pet friendly cabin available at Cape Lookout State Park.
* This cabin has ramp access- is more easily accessible but is not ADA.
* No smoking, tents, RV's, pick-up campers and camping trailers.
* Please bring your own bedding.
* Cooking inside cabin only in microwave oven provided.
* Maximum 5 people allowed per cabin.
* Pets are strictly prohibited in and around the other cabins and may not be left unattended within park boundaries, including inside vehicles.
This is a pet-friendly cabin.
2 pets maximum allowed (dogs or cats ONLY). If you bring a pet there is an additional charge of $10 per night for your stay.
Any damages will be the responsibility of the reservation holder.
* No one under 18 may rent a cabin without an adult staying overnight
* Maximum two vehicles allowed per cabin. (There is an extra-vehicle charge of $5.00 per night for the second vehicle). Designated cabin parking is located in the far left corner of the day- use parking lot. It is a 250 ft walk from the parking area to the cabins via a gravel path.
*Cabin Key: If entrance booth is closed when you arrive, check instructions posted on the booth window. Cabins are available for check-in after 4:00pm.
*Late Arrivals (after 8:00 pm) can pick up their keys from the clear box on the kiosk at site C-60.
Cabin occupants may go around the "closed" barricade at the day use area entrance to access the cabin parking.
* Cabin Features - Bathroom with shower, refrigerator, microwave oven, table and chairs, futon, bunk bed, outdoor barbeque, TV and VCR/DVD combo (No TV reception, tapes/DVDs only)
Cancellation and Change Policy for Special Facilities-
Cancellations made one month to the day prior to arrival will receive a refund of all camping fees. For cancellations made less than one month to the day of arrival OPRD retains the first night fees. Changes made one month or more to the day of arrival incur a $8 transaction fee. Reservations for more than five nights that are later changed to fewer nights will be charged a fee equal to the nightly site fee for each night canceled as well as the $8 transaction fee. Changes are not allowed within one month of arrival. If the last day to change falls on a weekend or holiday, you have until 5 p.m. on the following business day to change your reservation.
Reservation and transaction fees are non-refundable.
The cabin that you are about to reserve requires a key to gain access. Please stop by the park's registration booth upon check in to receive your key. If the registration booth is not staffed when you arrive, instructions will be posted to pick up your key with the park host or from the clear box on the kiosk at site C-60.