Alerts and Important Information
CANCELLATION / CHANGE / REFUND POLICY - CAMPGROUND:
- NO REFUNDS will be given for dropping nights leading into these holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day. NO REFUNDS will be given for rain during your stay.
- To INCREASE or MOVE your dates: you will be charged $8.00 non-refundable service fee per site, plus for any additional nights.
- To CANCEL dates: If you call to cancel 3 or more days before the start of your reservation, you will be charged $8.00 cancellation fee per site, forfeit the $8.00 non-refundable fee you paid to reserve the site, and be refunded any remaining balance. If you call than 3 days before the start of your reservation, you will be charged a $8.00 cancellation fee per site, forfeit the $8.00 non-refundable fee you paid to reserve the site, forfeit any site fees paid for the next 48 hours, and be refunded any remaining balance.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- The first vehicle is included with your reservation; a second vehicle will be charged an Extra Vehicle Fee of $8 per night upon arrival at the park.
- Maximum of two vehicles allowed per site, OVERFLOW PARKING IS NOT AVAILABLE.
- All vehicles must fit on the paved parking pad, maximum total length 35 feet.
- Reservations are SITE-SPECIFIC; make sure the site you choose meets your needs.
- Only two sites per household may be reserved per date.
- Entry gates are locked every night: no vehicle entry possible after 10:00pm each night until gates are re-opened at 8:00am the next morning.
- If you are going to miss the first night of camping but you still intend to camp at the park, please call the Anthony Chabot Park staff at (510) 690-6677 and let them know when you expect to arrive. If you do not arrive at the park for your first night of camping and do not call by 10 a.m. the next day to inform park staff that you are still coming, your reservation will be forfeit.
- BY PHONE ONLY AT THE TIME YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Call (888) 327-2757, option 2, and request your discount when you make your reservation. See Membership Terms and Conditions for details
- NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE; and NO REFUND/CREDIT can be given later
- NO UNPROCESSED/NATURAL FIREWOOD is allowed into the park. Family campground kiosks at Anthony Chabot and Del Valle have firewood for purchase.
- GENERATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED at this campground. All sites have a 10 ft. picnic table and a fire circle with an adjustable grate which can be used for barbeques. Hookup sites have electricity (30 amp), sewer and water connections.
- MINORS: Must furnish park staff with written consent of and the full name, residence and telephone of parent or guardian. The consent letter must contain the dates and park name. Please review our Juvenile Check-In Policy
- Notify Park Police by calling 911 from the CAMPGROUND PAYPHONE, or call 510-881-1833 from a MOBILE PHONE regarding AFTER-HOURS problems that need police attention.
- All persons at a campsite may be removed if there is a violation of state law, Ordinance 38 or campground rules. The period of expulsion shall be for the full period remaining on the camping reservation. Persons removed are not eligible for refunds for unused fees. It shall be unlawful to refuse to vacate a campground and leave District parklands when requested under this Section.